{Day in the Life 8.28.15}

Hi humans!

Happy Saturday. If you’re reading this, I’m currently frantically trying to get settled into Jarrett’s house, and hopefully I have all of my belongings (read: crap) moved out of my house. I’m probably really stressed at the moment. When am I not though?

day in the life

Friday, August 28.

6:34 a.m. – Alarm goes off. I wake up from my luxurious 3 hour sleep and debate faking a broken leg in order to have three more hours of sleep. I decide on adulthood. Also, honesty.

6:40 a.m. – I actually get out of bed after checking emails on my phone and make my way to the bathroom to do my makeup and touch up my 2-day dirty hair.

7:15 a.m. – Done with that. I get dressed, make a lunch for the day, kiss Jarrett goodbye and head out the door.

7:42 a.m. – I sit in the Starbucks drive-thru realizing that I’m going to be late, but there’s no turning back now. I have a line of cars behind me. Also, an addiction to feed.

8:02 a.m. – Arrive at work & clock in. For some reason it says I arrived at 7:56. Not complaining.

8:05 a.m. – Get started on checking my work email and open my project from yesterday. Start doing that whilst drinking my Starbucks, catching up on Bloglovin’ and texting my mom and Jarrett about tonight’s plan. (My dad is driving up to help move me out.)

8:30 a.m. – Still working, still really stressed about having to pack up AND move all of my crap tonight in like two hours.

9:07 a.m. – I eat the breakfast that I brought with me. Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, salted caramel protein, (combined…not separate…) and a Combat Crunch bar.

10:40 a.m. – Still werkin’. I get hungry so I eat some veggie straws and way too many tootsie rolls.

12:07 p.m. – My boss leaves for lunch, but since I have to take an extra hour off each week for school I don’t have an official “lunch” today. I work from 8-5 with no “breaks” but I can eat whenever and stuff so it’s no big deal. So, I eat like 6 slices of deli chicken and a pudding cup because it sounded good and I had them in my mini fridge.

1:16 p.m. – I’m working on this stupid spreadsheet of client leads and it’s ridiculously boring, so I have Youtube videos playing on my second monitor to keep my entertained. I realize that this list has about 60 people on it and then get overwhelmed with the fact that I’m going to have to call all of these humans.

1:32 p.m. – I  decide to do up a quick post and publish it now, so if you didn’t see yesterday’s post go check it out! (It’s short and interactive.) I also eat the sandwich I brought with me and then more candy from the break room.

2:16 p.m. – I get photos taken of myself modeling with products. Yes, that’s part of the job. Spokesmodel + model. So fun. Some of my latest and greatest:

AnnieSecure2 annieraidpac AnnieMPac



2:46 p.m. – I eat 2 cups of vanilla yogurt (it’s so weird eating normal yogurt when you’re used to Greek) and some pretzels.

2:47 p.m. – I realize that the bag of pretzels I just ate expired in May 2012. I text Jarrett and tell him goodbye. This is it. I’m dying because of 3 year-old pretzels. I reflect on my choice to document this particular day in the life and realize that in hindsight, this was not a very exciting day since I’m at work for the vast majority of it.

4:28 p.m. – I had to go in and remove the background from all of my photos from today. Just finished that when I noticed IT’S 4:30 and thank goodness only 30 more minutes until…well, not like I have anything to look forward to this weekend actually.

5:07 p.m. – I clock out and race home because my dad is going to arrive in Reno at 5:30 to help Jarrett and I move all of my stuff over to his house tonight. Did I mention I’m not excited?

5:30 p.m. – Daddy arrives and we start the treacherous task of moving everything.

8:06 p.m. – We get back to my old house for the last time, I give my key to the new roommate, and we all head back to Jarrett’s to drop off my mattress.

8:16 p.m. – Dad Jarrett and I talk for a while and then daddy hits the road home to Loomis. Thanks daddy.

8:44 p.m. – Jarrett and I hit up u-swirl and THEN Little Caesars because dessert before dinner.

9:07 p.m. – Back to our house (OUR HOUSE!) to start bringing my stuff in from the garage into my new room. I unpack as much as I can before I’m too exhausted and frustrated with my lack of space and room for all of my clothing.

10:39 p.m. – I decide to finish unpacking tomorrow since I have no where to put some of my clothes. I realize I’m going to have to buy clothing racks tomorrow and seriously debate calling “Hoarders” on TLC and telling them my story.

10:44 p.m. – In ze shower.

11:07 p.m. – I hop into bed while Jarrett showers and scroll through my phone. I don’t get to check social media all day anymore (omg totally gonna die help) so I catch up on all my shiz.

11:31 p.m. – Bed time! I haven’t slept ALL week (I literally slept a total of 7 hours over the previous 6 days) and it all hits me finally. I fall asleep within 30 minutes (unheard of for me.)

That was my day on Friday! I realize it wasn’t anything exciting, but I figured I would share a boring day in the life with you all because why not?

Saturday update: it’s 5:17 p.m. and I’m finally all settled in! My room is PACKED with all of my crap and it’s almost unlivable, but I have Jarrett’s room. 🙂 Tehe.



One thought on “{Day in the Life 8.28.15}

leave me with your word vomit:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s