Switching it up with the “z” today. Yeah, I can be hip.
Today I’m doing the infamous “20 Questions Survey” that has been floating around for the past two weeks. In all honesty I was sitting here writing posts to schedule and my mind was drawing a blank. Revert to cliche blog survey.
1. What brings you the most joy?
What the heck, that’s a hard first question. Probably being with my family or with Jarrett, or being able to help someone.
2. What are your vices?
Brand names. Clothes, makeup, accessories…that’ll be the death of me.
3. What’s on your nightstand?
I’m not home, but let’s see if I can do this: a little drawer organizer for random gift cards, SD cards, and other random things; an iHome that I use as a clock; a lava lamp; a Buddha head; Jarrett’s laptop, a jewelry tower with tons of necklaces and bracelets on it, and my bible.
4. Do you have a secret talent?
That would imply that I have talent. I DON’T LIKE THIS QUESTION.
5. What is your greatest indulgence?
Since I don’t believe in food being an indulgence, I have to revert back to buying expensive things.
6. What should every woman try at least once in her life?
Yoga. I don’t care if you don’t think you’re flexible or whatever…just try it. Try the different kinds.
7. What makes you laugh?
Besides myself? Just kidding. Probably Jarrett thinking he is funny when he isn’t, and the comedian Brian Regan. Also my nieces. They are freakin’ hilarious.
8. What’s one thing that people would be surprised about you?
For people that don’t know me personally–that I eat as much as I do. For people that do know me personally–that 99% of the time I’m thinking about things other than the current topic or issue even if I’m engaging in conversation.
9. One thing on your bucket list?
10. What is on your feet right now?
I don’t have feet. I’m a Bratz doll. Just kidding, I’m wearing white Nike Frees that I bought when I was a cheerleader for the Reno Aces.
11. What superstition do you believe in?
If you spill salt around me, you better freakin’ throw it over your shoulder.
12. What did you eat for lunch?
A tuna sandwich, barbecue baked chips and a cake pop from Starbucks.
13. Leggings or yoga pants?
Leggings all the way. Like why do I need a bunch of loose fabric around my ankles? Get close to me. I don’t bite.
14. What’s the best gift you have received?
The gift of life. Thanks mom. JK, probably my car because it’s gotten the most use.
15. What is on your liquor shelf?
If I had one, I would put some sparkling cider on it. Does that count?
16. What is to your immediate right?
My Michael Kors Purse, and the wall of Starbucks.
17. What do you never leave home without?
My phone. Also hopefully pants, although one time I made it to the gas station without them.
18. What movie has the greatest ending?
The Emperor’s New Groove. No question.
19. What was your first concert?
Aaron Carter. OH YEAH.
20. What is one thing that you would tell your younger self?
Don’t dye your hair, you stupid freaking idiot.