1. Can we just talk about the fact that it’s almost June? Not only is that weird because I feel like it was just Christmas, but it’s weird because I began recovering on January 12 and that means it’s almost been SIX MONTHS. Wow. Just wow.
2. I’m intolerant to something I’m eating. A few times now, I’ve gotten EXTREMELY bloated and been in pain all night and the whole next day due to something I ate the night before. A couple nights ago the pain was even in my lower back–to the point I was literally crying. I’m not quite sure what’s going on but I really hope I figure it out soon. I’m really hoping it’s not gluten. It really could be though, and that makes me sad. Because bagels. And everything else that is good in life.
3. The mini frappuccinos at Starbucks are not big enough. I down that in one gulp. Who do you think you are, Starbucks? I’d rather pay 25 cents more for a human-sized beverage.
4. It’s FINALLY hot in Reno. Finally, I can lay out on my roof and get some sun. Finally, I can stop having to drive and walk in rain all of the time and clean my house every time Oscar comes in from outside. FINALLY I CAN HAVE A HAPPY SUNNY MOOD!
5. Not tracking macros is awesome. I don’t have to give eating something a second thought or spend an hour at night planning my food for the next day. I literally can’t explain how nice it is. Body knows best. Numbers do not.
6. Speaking of numbers, my weight is still stable. How is it that whether I eat 1000 calories (I don’t, but I used to) or 8,000 calories my weight stays the same? My body is a weird thing, man.
7. I’ve enjoyed having a couple weeks free from working a lot because I’ve gotten to catch up with some old friends! It’s so much fun and so nice to hang out with my old bros again. Yes, bros. Literally all of my friends besides like three are dudes.
8. GO BUY MY SHIRT! Get it as a gift for someone in your life, get it for yourself, get it because you love me and you want to support my giveaway and NEDA! 🙂
That’s all the thinkin’ out loud for today. If I think out loud any longer, you’ll start to wonder what goes on in my brain. You’re probably already wondering that. I’ll stop talking now.
Talk to me:
What’s your favorite frappuccino flavor? I got the new s’mores one. Yum.
WHY HAVEN’T YOU GOT MY SHIRT YET? She asked calmly.