Hello humans! It’s time for another edition of Thinking Out Loud with Amanda! It’s been a while since I’ve done a general life update, so I figured I would focus mainly on that. I know you all are riveted by my glamorous life. She said sarcastically.
1. Yesterday was my LAST FINAL!! Grades go in in a few days, but I’m pretty sure I ended up with 4 A’s and 2 B’s. You might be scared that I am close to exploding because of those two B’s, but it’s okay because B’s get degrees.
I have not had an actual break from school in two years, because for my sophomore and junior year I did both summer and winter semesters, so I was essentially in school for two years straight with no break aside from the two weeks between fall and winter. Woop de doop. AS YOU MIGHT IMAGINE, I am very VERY very excited to have NO classes, in-person or online, until August. I also only have two more classes required to take until I graduate in December, so my last semester as a college student should be moderately simple. I’m also taking a yoga class and a dance class just for fun. 🙂
2. As you might have noticed by now, I’m someone who has had probably 20 jobs since starting college. I work several at a time, because many of them are writing gigs or online jobs, and I switch frequently. Well, last summer I worked as a lifeguard at an outdoor pool and I will be returning this summer! I’m actually REALLY excited because I love the people and I loved this pool. I didn’t love lifeguarding at the indoor pool for the City of Reno, but I won’t be doing that ever again.
I also am no longer dancing for the Wild Aces. This could be its own post in itself, but basically I had to say goodbye to that team for a few reasons. Another girl left, too. Now there are only 4 out of the 6 dancers, and honestly I anticipate another girl will leave as well.
I have just applied at Channel 2 here in Reno as the Producer. I literally just turned in my application yesterday, so stay tuned for that!
I also still am writing for Northern Nevada Business Weekly as a freelance writer that does one article per week.. I love it. It pays well, and it’s easy and fun for me. I also still write for Ultius, and a few online blogs. Oh, and my blog of course. 🙂
I’m going to try and grow my Youtube channel this summer, as well. I really love doing it and have a good feeling that I can grow my audience if I start dedicating more time. We shall see!
Let’s see..are those all my jobs currently?? I think so. It’s honestly hard to keep track sometimes.
EDIT: I totally forgot I’m also a rep for Campus Protein and Six Pac OTG. Use the code “mish7” for 20% off your Six Pac order. They’re just like Quest Bars, only they have completely different flavors and they’re bigger, too! DEF RECOMMEND.
3. SUMMER BULK WITH ANNIE! How’s it going?! It’s going well. It’s only the fourth day but I have already noticed a few changes: first, my energy is through the roof. It’s amazing what 300g of carbs can do for someone who was eating half that before. Second, I’m holding a lot of water in my tummy but I’m trying not to let it get to me because that is literally what carbs do–they hold water. I’m also drinking a lot of water now so that is to be expected. Third, my booty gains are already real. After three days. I found a stretch mark this morning…confirmed by Jarrett. Don’t care! Fourth, I can lift a lot more in the gym and have way more energy for a longer period of time. I feel better, and I’m loving it to be honest. I’m full all of the time but have you ever had a cookie dough Poptart? Life changing.
4. I’m currently uploading my vlog from the past two days but my wifi is being incredibly slow. First world problems.
5. My roommates will both be gone by Monday, and I’m really excited to have my house all to myself. No pants, I can actually vlog somewhere other than my car, and I can keep the house CLEAN and have the kitchen all to ma’self. They’ll be gone for the summer, and then return in August.
6. I really have to pee. Hold on.
7. Jarrett’s parents are in town so he’s home right now, but he took Oscar when he left my house this morning without telling me so that’s NOT COOL. I miss him.
I think that is all for today! I’m glad to be done with school because that means I will have a bit more time to blog! This summer is going to be good for my sanity–that’s for sure.
Have you had a cookie dough Poptart? If not, WHY?!
What are your plans for the summer?